Monday, December 18, 2006

Apologizing for something I didn't do

This domain spoofing is really getting out of hand! Things seemed to be quieting down a bit and I was getting less and less bounces for emails I didn't send.

But today things are heating up again. I've gotten nearly 300 bounces and it's only 11:00 a.m. MST. No, I don't have a virus. I have triple virus protection on all my computers and run a full scan at least once a week. No, I didn't really send out all that f***ing spam!

I feel like screaming, "I DIDN'T DO IT! IT'S NOT ME! I'M SORRY!"

There's gotta be a way to stop this. It's making me crazy! And my ISP says there's nothing I can do.

So, I'm apologizing to the world for something I didn't do. Anyone out in cyberland who's gotten some stupid spam from someone @wholebraintech.com... It wasn't me!

No comments: