Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Confession: I've been a terrible blogger

I realize that I've been a terrible blogger. I started out with really good intentions, but I just didn't keep up with it. My commitment waned. I used to have a diary, but not since I was a teenager. I guess I'm out of practice. I'm not in the habit of writing out my thoughts every night before I go to bed, like some of my friends. As one of the owners of a Web development firm, seems like I'm writing one thing or another - emails, web content, proposals, whatever - all day long, so the thought of spending time just writing, well, just doesn't occur to me. So, as we move closer to the start of 2006, I'm preparing for my New Year's resolution... to be a better blogger. To maintain my interest and commitment. And to believe that whatever pops into my head throughout the day, and whatever comes through my keyboard, someone might actually find worth reading. If not... well, it won't be for lack of trying.

No comments: